PENGARUH SISTEM INFORMASI AKUNTANSI PERSEDIAAN BARANG TERHADAP PENGENDALIAN INTERN PERSEDIAAN BARANG PADA TOKO BESI DAN BANGUNAN SERBAGUNA DI AJIBARANG
Effect of Accounting Information System for Internal Control Inventory based research methods, namely, 1) Correlation, based on calculations between variables X and Y has a strong relationship that is equal to 0.750, 2) Regression, based on the data through a simple regression of Y = 0.327 + 0.895X which means each an increase of Accounting Information Systems Inventory role in Internal Control Inventory amounted to 56.30%, while the remaining 43.70% due to the influence of others.
At the end, the authors expressed conclusions and suggestions to the company as an input. Although the Accounting Information Systems Inventory is already done well, the system implemented should always follow the conditions that occur at any time and be a directed preparation. Also, Internal Control Inventory is already good and sufficient, therefore, it needs to be maintained and enhanced in order to generate a better and more efficient Internal Control Inventory.
Full Text:VIEW JOURNAL
- There are currently no refbacks.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Performance by Fakultas Ekonomi & Bisnis, Universitas Jenderal Soedirman, Indonesia